Welcome to the ICL Customer Claims Portal
Instant Cash Loans and its subsidiaries, including The Money Shop and Payday UK, are now in a Scheme of Arrangement, and are inviting claims from any of our current and past customers about irresponsible lending.
IMPORTANT: If you want to make a claim, you must do this by 9th of April 2020.
Making a claim is easy through our secure Portal. The registration process is simple and quick, so we don't think you'll need any help from a third party - but if you do have difficulty, please call our Helpline on the number shown at the bottom of this page.
How does it work?
Step 1: Register and setup your personal customer account on the Portal.
- If you've had a letter or email from us about the Scheme, all you need is the eight-character Reference Code shown in that communication.
- If you don't have your Reference Code to hand, we can use the contact details you gave us when you took out your loan.
- When we've identified you, we'll email you a six-digit code that you'll need to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Check your personal details and submit your claim.
- After you've registered, you can check and update the contact information we have about you.
- That's it! Just press 'Submit Claim', and we'll do the rest.
What happens next?
We'll assess all your loans with us for irresponsible lending. This could take a while, but we'll send you emails to keep you up-to-date on progress.
You'll be able to sign in to the Portal at any time to check progress, update your contact information and read any communications we send you about your claim.
For more information: please visit our website for FAQs about the Scheme.
Need any help? Click the 'Claim Portal - How to Claimn' button, or Email us at email@example.com, or call our Helpline on 0203 901 7440, between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday (standard call charges apply)