How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan you need to meet our eligibility criteria below and follow our 3 steps:
- Be over 18 years old and a UK resident
- Be in employment, receiving a pension or disability benefit/living allowance
- Receiving more than £417 after tax per month
- Have a bank account with a valid debit card
- Meet our credit criteria and affordability assessment
- Using our loan calculator select your required loan amount between £100 - £2,000**
- Select the number of instalments (3 to 12) you wish to repay your loan in
- Ensure that the monthly repayment(s) and total amount payable are affordable for you
- Click 'Apply Now'
- Fill in the application form or apply by phone on 0800 009 3565*
2. Get a decision
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive a decision
- If approved, you will be shown up to six loan offers based upon the loan amount you requested and your affordability, please select the offer that best suits your financial circumstances
- Ensure that the monthly repayment(s) and the total amount payable are affordable for you
- Once you have selected your offer, please enter your debit card details and proceed to viewing your loan documents
- Please read through and consider all the pre-contractual information provided. Please ensure you understand all of this information before proceeding to sign your loan agreement. If you have any questions please contact us on 0800 009 3565*
- Electronically sign your loan agreement
- For new customers, applications must be received and completed by 3pm for same day transfers. Deposit times run 4am to Midnight, on the hour (everyday)**
How do I repay my loan?
Your loan repayment(s) will be taken automatically on the contractual date(s) using your debit card.
What if I am an existing customer?
Upon successful application, customers are provided with login details which allow you to:
- Apply for a new loan
- View your current loan details
- Repay your current loan
- Update your personal information