Our Commitment to You
We want you to be completely happy with our products and service and we are committed to listening to your feedback, resolving any issues wherever we can. If you are not happy with our products or service, please tell us your concerns by contacting us via:
- Telephone: 0330 024 0704*. Lines are open Monday to Saturday between 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: The Money Shop Head Office, Cardinal House, Abbeyfield Court, Abbeyfield Road, Nottingham,NG7 2SZ
What Happens Next?
- If you contact us and we have been unable to resolve your complaint immediately, the Customer Relations Unit will send you a letter to acknowledge receipt of your complaint. We will consider your comments and may need to contact you for further information.
- We will try to resolve your concerns straightaway and let you know what we are going to do to put things right. Where we need more time, we will investigate and provide you with a written response which is called a “Final Response”. You will also receive a leaflet explaining how you can ask for an independent review of your complaint by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- The Final Response should be sent to you within 8 weeks from receipt of your complaint.
- If we cannot send you a “Final Response” within 8 weeks, we will let you know that we are still investigating and advise you of your referral rights for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Escalating a Complaint
If you want to contact us to discuss your complaint after receiving your acknowledgement letter, please contact the Customer Relations Unit:
- Telephone: 0330 024 1754*
- Write to: Customer Relations Unit, The Money Shop, Castlebridge Office Village, Kirtley Drive, Castle Marina, Nottingham NG7 1LD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if you remain Dissatisfied?
If you are still dissatisfied after receiving the “Final Response” letter and your complaint is about the provision of consumer credit or a Western Union money transfer; you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of receiving our Final Response. Their contact details are:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
If you completed your transaction via our website, you can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Click here to view our complaints data.